Computerized testing of patients
You can continue to work in the same way as before. You just replace 'paper and pencil' tests with computerized versions: less time-consuming tallying and scoring, more time and attention for the patient. And still finished faster.
It is possible to buy just one test. Every test can be administered immediately without further investments in hardware or software.
In scientific research, it is now increasingly common to test patients with a computer rather than by hand. Also, in clinical practices there are important advantages for assessment and diagnosis:
- Uniform presentation of stimuli
- Automatic, in-depth reporting and storage of all details
- Richer data (e.g., reaction times), which can provide more insight
NeuroTask offers a range of tests that easily be administered with PC, Mac, iPad or other tablet under supervision of a neuropsychologist. After testing, a report is generated automatically. The advantages also extend to the realm of clinical business practice:
- Less error prone
- Save time, for example during the reporting stage
- Save money, especially if a test assistant is available